Tube Amplifiers
Dave1001 asked:

I have an accordion of cordovox and I 'm. looking for a tube amp that went with it. I think it was done back in 1950 's. Where I start to look?


2 Comments so far

  1. westcoastin4life on December 1, 2009 2:00 pm

    I’ve never heard of that.

  2. HannahB on December 3, 2009 3:56 pm

    Hey i have one. I just recently came across it. Email me at and i could send you pictures and stuff.

Name (required)

Email (required)


Speak your mind