Tube Amplifiers
the guy who is asked:

My guitar? stratocaster a cushion shock ci? ? what im looking at


1 Comment so far

  1. shadowfist on September 25, 2009 5:37 pm

    I’m not sure what model amp you’re looking at, but I used to have a Johnson amp. One thing that you should be aware of, with my amp, at least, is that it’s not a full tube amp. It’s called a hybrid amp, as it has a tube in the preamp section but the power section is all solid state. It was the best sounding amp I’ve played other than a full tube amp, but it doesn’t sound as good as an amp with tubes in the power stage.

Name (required)

Email (required)


Speak your mind