Tube Amplifiers
Steve asked:

I just bought an amplifier combined the actuator 30 orange, but I want to get some reverb in the mix. What 's the best way to do this without compromising the wonderful sound of the pipe? BTW - There? broad reverb? king and if no cycle FX. Oh - and play a 'level of 89 Gibson Les Paul, cos? no probability? to me that changing the guitar;)


1 Comment so far

  1. TaDa on December 6, 2009 9:33 pm

    Simple quick way; a reverb pedal. I don’t think you’ll miss the reverb. Just play it. If you’re not happy with that amp try a different guitar.

Name (required)

Email (required)


Speak your mind