Vintage Receiver
blurshelf asked:


2 Comments so far

  1. B3nnyC on June 30, 2010 4:26 am

    can’t exactly tell form the size of the picture but it looks like a simple 3.5mm output. If you have computer speakers take a look at those and u’ll find they fit.
    you’re looking at the 3rd one from the left of the source photo.

  2. dagedajie on July 2, 2010 12:08 pm

    I am afraid i can’t help you!

Name (required)

Email (required)


Speak your mind